Internal rules and regulations: -
1. A student may sit for Supplement exam of no more than one third of the curriculum for each academic year .
2. If the student fails in more than one third of courses to 50% must be re-examinations in all curriculum for each academic year .
3. The degree of passage in graduate courses 60% for each curriculum .
4. If the student fails in more than 50% or failed in the re - exam or Supplement separates .
5. Right to the student for registration to scientifictSearch with the beginning of the second academic year .
6. The student submits the research plan for the section and then the plan provide in the seminar of the Council of Research staffed for approval.
7. Continuous application for the substance of specialization.